One Pound (16oz) = 10 bottles of 90 capsules (at 500mg each)
100% Raw Moringa Leaf Powder
No Fillers / Wildcrafted / Hand Dried
Moringa Leaf Powder - One of the most impressive foods we've seen!
**Moringa Leaf Powder is raw. It has not been put through any advanced processing other than being dried and ground.
**Moringa Leaf Powder is pending Organic Certification.
Containing over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) is one of nature's most nutritious foods. Ideal for helping our bodies maintain optimum health, the nutrition in this miraculous tree has been traditionally used to treat over 300 different diseases and disorders.
Moringa is sometimes referred to as the "Miracle Tree" because all parts of the plant are edible and medicinal. It can also thrive in tough climates and poor soil. It's combination of high nutrition, sustainability and hardiness has caused it to be promoted widely in Africa to help fight hunger, malnutrition, and disease.
Some of the possible health benefits of the Moringa Leaf:
- Boosts the natural defenses of the body.
- Nourishes the brain and eyes.
- Helps regulate a healthy metabolism.
- Promotes healthy cell structure.
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports healthy function of the liver and the kidneys.
- Beautifies the skin.
- Increases energy.
- Aids in proper digestion.
- Powerful antioxidants that reduce the risk of tumors and the effects of aging.
- Possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Promotes a healthy circulatory system.
- Supports the normal sugar levels.
- Helps detoxify the body
- Effective against nervous system disorders including normal and migraine headaches.
- Gives a feeling of general wellness.
Moringa leaves are highly nutritious and are rich in vitamins K, A, C, B6, Manganese, Magnesium, Riboflavin, Calcium, Thiamin, Potassium, Iron, Protein, and Niacin. Ounce for ounce, moringa contains seven times the Vitamin C found in oranges, four times the beta carotene of carrots, three times the iron of spinach, four times as much calcium as milk and three times the potassium of bananas. Moringa also contains all 8 essential amino acids and is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid and Zeatin.
Our moringa leaf powder comes from naturally wild trees which grow without the use of pesticides or chemicals.
Suggested Use: 1 teaspoon twice daily.
Origin: India - Wildcrafted